Friday, 20 September 2013

Week 1 of c210k app done

I've completed the first week of training on the app.

Unfortunately I am going to have to do it again. I'm not ready to move on to week 2 yet.

In week 1 you run for 60 seconds and walk for 90 seconds.  You do this 8 times.  In week 2 you run for 90 seconds and walk for 2 minutes. 

I am still struggling to run for 60 seconds 8 times. It's not my breathing its the pain in my legs.  By the 6th time I just want to collapse and sit in the middle of the road in tears. I'm only managing about 40 seconds on the 6th 7th and 8th run. I don't see how I can push that to 90 seconds at the moment. 

Really not wanting to do myself an injury I'm not going to push it.  Hopefully another week of week 1 and I'll be ready to move forward.  At the end of the day this is the first time I've run for 15+ years.

I really need to be proud of myself for accomplishing this first week. 

I felt a bit down on my run this morning but I need to try and push that to one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment